Some of the thoughts and questions that roll around in my mind..
- What would justice look like if a person who has deceived people out of their salvation then turns around and is, himself led to heaven?
- What is my responsibility if I know a truth someone needs to hear, but am sure they don't want to hear it?
- I wonder what God's rewards look like and how far they reach - His promises are so much bigger than we imagine (like with Abraham for example).
the same reward as a prophet. And if you receive righteous people because of their
righteousness, you will be given a reward like theirs. And if you give even a cup of
cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded.”
He also promises that whatever we give up for Jesus sake, will be given back to us
pressed down and running over. Whoa.
- Why is naivety bad? The dictionary calls it 'unspoiled freshness', synonymous with 'open, sincere, natural'. If we are to be like children, isn't naivety a thing to treasure, even pursue?
- If my brothers and sisters across the globe are suffering in deathly circumstances, can I store up a 'nest egg' in good conscience?
- Is the church too institutional? What are the alternatives?
- At what point does relying on anything - medical treatment / medication, food, friends - become idolatry?
- What keeps me from inviting people to church?
- What keeps people from coming to church?
- What does preparing for end-times mean?
- How will I ever see beyond my own experience, perception, culture, opinion and understanding?
- How should I pray for my family?
... what questions are rolling around in your mind?